What is POLYLACTIC ACID (PLA)?
CORNTECH Limited Research & Developed Eco material. A 100% biodegradable substance derived from plants like corn, cassava etc. Starch is extracted from plants.
Sugar is extracted from starch from which lactic acid is produced. Polymerisation of lactic acid yields the polylactic acid polymer.
- 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- PLA products will not pollute the environment.
- Natural suppression of bacteria.
- Good for skin because reduce allergy.
- Flame retardant.
- Moisture absorbent.
- 100% Biodegradable and compostable.
- Clean burning.
- Made from natural green plants.
- Innovative green synthetic technology.
- No toxic substance will be released in land filling sites